Jan. 25 to March 8, 2021
Well-Being for Leaders and Organizations
The profound global challenges we are facing require leaders who can ground themselves in courage, wisdom and compassion. The Providence School of Transformative Leadership and Spirituality invites you to tap into this potential with a new 6-week webinar series.
Throughout this course, participants will:
- Develop inner capacities for: mindfulness, self-awareness, courage, resilience, creativity and emotional regulation
- Develop interpersonal capacities for: empathy, compassion, active listening and social responsibility
- Develop their ability to become engaged, open and compassionate leaders
The deadline to apply is Thursday, January 21, 2021.
Webinar Series Details
Dates: January 25 to March 8, 2021 (6 weeks)
- 30 minutes for individual work related to the webinar topic (eg. a reading, video, and/or reflection)
- 30 minutes for a webinar presentation of concepts
- 1-hour discussion circles (small groups of 5-6 people)
Participants who attend more than four sessions will receive a certificate of participation.
Registration Fee: $300 (CAD) + HST
Lead Learner: Bianca Briciu, Providence School of Transformative Leadership and Spirituality
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.